You want to build your brand and grow your rankings and traffic.
Free backLinks to you help search engines find your website and raise its authority.
What’s a great way to get some new backlinks to you? Find some high DA sites to
make profiles on!
Google trusts these platforms and knows that all sorts of businesses will use them.
Some of them are nofollow links, but links from these sites aren’t weighed heavily
That being said, there are some of these sites that will give you a dofollow link.
To make sure the profiles you set up contribute toward your SEO, here are some tips:
1. Fill out all the personal details available as much as you can so you have a
completely filled profile.
2. Select a consistent profile picture to use that matches the photos you use
elsewhere (like your business logo or a headshot if it’s a personal profile).
3. Connect your profiles to your social media accounts on sites that give you the
4. Add a link to your homepage (duh)
The steps to sign up on any of these are:
1. Select sites to set profiles on one by one
2. Navigate to the “sign up” or profile creation section
3. Use your correct email to verify your account
4. Verify your account and fill out your profile
5. Add a hyperlink to your homepage
Do you have an SEO strategy for pushing your website to the top of the search engines?
In addition to creating high-quality content, it’s imperative to focus some time and energy on a savvy link building strategy.
Whether you’re guest posting on other websites or stealing your competitors’ backlinks, you need a game plan.
On the plus side, the more content that you create, the greater chance there is that you will naturally receive incoming links. Conversely, there is no guarantee that this will generate the results that you are chasing.
Gone are the days when you could build low-quality backlinks to your website as a means of boosting your website rankings. Do this today and you’ll end up causing more harm than good to your SEO strategy.
Here are the sites:
Website Domain Authority
Now you’ll have some more brand signals from these sites pointing to you.