Disney + is a streaming service whose expectations are very high and, probably, may even surpass Netflix. In fact, Disney + comes with all the goodies that would pull just about any streaming in the world.
To start, from a complete collection of Marvel films, such as the complete Avengers saga, through the complete Star Wars collection, with The Mandalorian, where you can see the love of the Internet: baby Yoda. In addition to all this, you can also see National Geographic, Pixar’s animated films, and more. But, if the service does not yet exist in Portugal, how can we access it is the big question.
The truth is that (yet) we cannot access Disney + in Portugal. Although Disney + has plans to launch the service in Portugal by autumn 2020, with COVID-19 moving around with product launch dates worldwide, we cannot be sure that this timeline is even accurate.
But, as the slang says, hope is always the last to die and, using some techniques, we can say that Disney + is practically accessible in Portugal and everywhere at this moment, with only a quick solution: through the use of a VPN.
VPN: the gateway to unlimited entertainment
The ability to change the IP of a Virtual Private Network service is what allows us to change our virtual identity and location, facilitating access to content that is not available in the region we are in.
However, Disney + is available, today, in many different countries such as:
- United States,
- and New Zealand,
This, to name a few. Now to access Disney + it is mandatory to access the service from one of the countries mentioned above. The only way to do this is to change our public IP provided by the ISP with an address IP provided by a VPN.
In this way, we can watch Disney + before its official presentation in: Portugal.
Furthermore, it is not just a Disney + service that we can access with a VPN. There are other advantages, such as attending other services restricted to the region, such as the Netflix US, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, and more.
How to watch Disney + in Portugal with a VPN
In summary, here’s how you can get started with Disney + in your country while using a VPN:
- First of all, we have to subscribe to a VPN. In this case, we recommend PureVPN;
- Download the application to the desired device
- Open the app and select the country where Disney + is available, such as the USA
- Sign up for Disney + using a payment method linked to the U.S. or any other supported country
- Now, go to Popular Sites and look for Disney +
- Click to access Disney + and enjoy all the treats offered by the streaming service
Sign up for Disney + outside the U.S. with a VPN
So, unlike other streaming services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, you need to sign up for Disney + using a payment method linked to the country where Disney + is available.
However, if you don’t already have a Disney + account, follow this guide to easily sign up for a new account:
- Start a VPN and connect to the U.S. VPN server
- Now, go to Gmail.com and create a new Gmail ID
- Go to the Amazon store and buy a gift card from the Google Play store
- Check your email to see the Gift Card Redemption Code
- Use the Redemption Code to transfer the amount to your Gmail account
- Enter your country name and postal code. Enter the United States and the American postal code of your choice
- Sign in to your Android device using the new Gmail account
- Open Google Play Store and download the Disney + app
- Launch the application and go to Start free trial
- Now create an account and pay with the Google Play store gift card
- Open the Disney + app and watch all your favorite TV shows and movies
IOS users will need to purchase an Apple Gift Card to redeem the code and transfer the amount to their Gmail account.
The best and most reliable VPN for Disney + Streaming
It is important to understand that not all VPNs can or can unlock Disney + in Portugal.
Certainly, even if a VPN service can unblock the streaming service in your country, it may not be able to promise good streaming speeds.
Therefore, there are certain quality checks for a good streaming VPN that you should check before obtaining a VPN to access Disney + or any other streaming service restricted to a region:
- You must have VPN servers in countries where a streaming service like Disney + is available;
- VPN servers must offer good performance and connectivity throughout the day;
- The highest flow speeds are mandatory to enjoy your favorite flows without any damper;
- Ultra HD and 4K support is a big plus;
- The VPN provider must be reliable. You must have a strict zero log policy;
- The VPN provider is trusted by millions of users worldwide
PureVPN meets all requirements
Undeniably, PureVPN is known in the industry for its robust privacy features, as well as its unparalleled transmission speed.
So PureVPN is a Hong Kong-based VPN provider that started from a handful of VPN servers in some locations, making the natural evolution of a top VPN provider with a vast network of more than 2,000 servers, covering 140 countries and more 180 locations.
Mainly, PureVPN has been improving massively over the years, both in the privacy department and in the streaming services department.
Importantly, this enhanced VPN not only provides instant access to Disney + in Portugal and around the world, but also dozens of other top streaming options like Netflix, Hulu US, BBC iPlayer and more.
On the other hand, PureVPN has fast and high-performance streaming servers in the USA that not only allow you to access Disney + but also watch your favorites at insanely high speeds, being among the few VPN providers that even support streaming 4K.
Another quality that gives PureVPN a huge positive point is the fact that it is a certified VPN provider No-Log.
PureVPN’s zero logging policy is audited and validated by a renowned third party security and privacy auditor, Altius IT.
The more than 10,000 opinions on Trustpilot make the difference in the service of this VPN.
Disney + may or may not be deployed in Portugal until autumn 2020. If you can’t keep your patience for so long, you can subscribe to PureVPN and now access Disney + in Portugal.
It is simple, safe and available to everyone for a very acceptable price.