The Huawei subsidiary just presented today, at an event that took place in China, the new Honor 30 Lite 5G. As expected, it comes with a very interesting list of specifications, promising high-performance performance and an attractive price that will be around € 210.
When it comes to its design, don’t expect major innovations. Huawei decided to maintain traditional lines, opting for a glass construction with the rear panel presenting an interesting gradient pattern. Its triple rear camera is integrated in a rectangular module and in the front we find thin margins and a drop-shaped notch.
Huawei Honor 30 Lite 5G specifications
- 6.5 “inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution and drop-shaped notch
- 90Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch response rate and 91.2% screen-to-body ratio
- MediaTek Dimensity 800 (5G) processor
- Up to 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory
- Triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (macro)
- 16 megapixel front camera
- Side fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with fast charging support at 22.5W
- Android 10, EMUI 10
As expected, the Huawei Honor 30 Lite will arrive without support for Google services and applications, which will make its success in Europe much more complicated. Still, for those who can “survive” without Google services, there is no doubt that it has a lot to offer, with the new MediaTek processor guaranteeing an impressive level of performance.
Honor 30 Lite 5G prices and availability
For now, the new smartphone was just announced in China so the information we have is exclusive to that market. Still, we have a good idea of the prices we can expect when it launches in Portugal:
- 6GB of RAM + 64GB of internal memory – 1699 yuan (€ 210)
- 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal memory – 1899 yuan (€ 240)
- 8GB RAM + 256GB internal memory – 2199 yuan (€ 275)
In China, the Honor 30 Lite 5G will be available starting next July 8th.
4gnews editors recommend: