Motorola officially announced the Moto G 5G, the first with Moto G series technology. The company, owned by Lenovo, says this will be a way to bring the new mobile data technology to the average consumer, rather than making it available. only at top of range.
Launching “cheap” smartphones with 5G is a strategy that several manufacturers are implementing. Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo are some of the brands to do so. However, outside the Chinese market, Motorola has a chance to stand out.
Moto G 5G Specifications
- 6.7-inch CinemaVision display with Full HD + resolution
- 90Hz refresh rate in 21: 9 format
- HDR10 support
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor
- 48 MP rear camera (main sensor) + 8 MP (ultra-wide angle) + 5 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth sensor)
- 16 MP + 8 MP (ultra-wide angle) front camera
- 4 GB / 6 GB RAM
- 64 GB / 128 GB of internal storage
- 5000 mAh battery
- Fast charging at 20W
Moto G 5G pricing and release date
According to Motorola, the Moto G 5G will be launched in Europe tomorrow, although the countries have not been specified. It would certainly be favorable to see this smartphone on the Portuguese market, marking the return of a brand that once enjoyed a lot of popularity in Portuguese lands.
Regarding values, the Moto G 5G will have a value between 349-399 euros, depending on the configuration of RAM and internal storage. For a mid-range device with 5G, we are talking about a very acceptable value, without considering the Chinese market.
4gnews editors recommend: