After long weeks of rumors and leaks, Motorola has finally decided to present its new mid-range smartphone, the Motorola One Fusion. The presentation was only made for South America, but with a price just over € 200, this could be one of the most popular smartphones of the brand.
Although we have to wait to find out if it will end up being released globally, its price / quality ratio is very interesting and could become a very popular smartphone in European markets. Among the various highlights, is its generous 5,000mAh battery that promises an enviable range.
Motorola One Fusion specifications
- 6.5 “inch Max Vision screen with HD + resolution and small drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor
- Adreno 616 graphics processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 64GB internal memory (support for microSD card up to 512GB)
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (wide angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 8 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 5,000mAh battery
- 3.5mm audio jack, dual-SIM support and USB-C input
- Android 10
For the more “unlucky”, it is important to note that the Motorola One Fusion does not arrive with IP certification, being not resistant to water and dust. The manufacturer said however that it has a P2i layer, which makes it splash resistant.
Despite continuing to present great difficulties in achieving a prominent position in the high-end segment, Motorola continues to bring us very interesting mid-range smartphones and the Motorola One Fusion is proof of that. It will certainly help the brand maintain its level of success in markets like Brazil, where it remains very popular.
4gnews editors recommend: