Although Motorola continues to fail to return to the limelight in the high-end segment, the manufacturer has shown a good consistency in the quality of the mid-range smartphones it has launched on the market. Over the past few months, we have seen several devices that have an interesting price / quality ratio and the new Motorola One Vision Plus is one of them.
Its presentation was made today and in this first phase, it is destined for markets in the Middle East. Priced at approximately € 170, the Motorola One Vision Plus offers a very interesting list of specifications.
Motorola One Vision Plus specifications
- 6.3 “inch LCD screen with Full HD + resolution, 19: 9 format and a drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 128GB internal memory, expandable up to 512GB via microSD card
- Four rear cameras: 48MP + 5MP (depth) + 16MP (action) + ?? MP (ultrawide)
- 25 megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint reader on the rear panel
- 4,000mAh battery with 15W fast charging support (18W charger included in the box)
- Android Pie
Although it has some weaknesses that are impossible not to mention (Android Pie and Snapdragon 665), Motorola One Vision Plus continues to present itself as an excellent offer for those who do not have high performance as their main focus.
Especially with regard to its photographic capabilities, considering its price, One Vision Plus should be able to guarantee excellent results.
We will need to wait until the new smartphone is released on the market, but everything indicates that Motorola may have in the One Vision Plus a very popular device.
4gnews editors recommend: