No time right now?
Do you always know the latest SEO tricks, are textually confident and just want to jump into the topic of online marketing? Then apply now as a t3n editor!
From January 1st we are looking for a permanent editor who is interested in the topics of online marketing, social media and SEO and who will help us to further develop the relevant department. In addition to your technical expertise, you also have good basic knowledge in the digital field, so that you can also write for other departments such as digital economy, e-commerce or finance.
- You write and update articles for t3n.de and the magazine.
- You research and select the topics for the online marketing department.
- You visit relevant events, collect ideas for articles there, build a network and represent t3n.
- You take on the supervision of freelance authors and content partners.
- You are textual and linguistically proficient. Spelling and punctuation are easy for you.
- You Ideally, you already have professional journalistic experience.
- You have good specialist knowledge of online marketing, SEO and social media.
- You have a solid basic knowledge of digitization.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- We provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks in our modern office in Hanover.
- Do you need a break? Then challenge your colleagues to crook, table tennis or a Fifa match!
- Whether internal bar camps, wine Thursdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party – you are cordially invited to all t3n events!
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find this in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues We like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future. On our Blog you get a look behind the scenes: Here we write about work, structures and workflows in the background.
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the platform t3n.de with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the membership model t3n Pro.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
You can apply here
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to support our editorial team? Just click on the button and convince us with your application! Your contact person is Sébastien Bonset.