The telecommunications market in Portugal belongs to MEO, VODAFONE and NOS! However, there is now a new operator aimed at those who just want an Internet tariff. It is called Woo and is the first national operator entirely digital.
Get to know the tariffs of this new operator whose subscription process (and more) is carried out through a simple app.
APP WOO was designed to offer customers the freedom to take care of everything without having to leave the couch or leave their cell phone. Anywhere, anytime, without having to talk to anyone, it is possible to:
- Activate, change and deactivate your subscription;
- Check your balance and payments, or make top-ups;
- Manage subscription and Router;
- Change your personal data and privacy permissions;
- Ask for help and access the chat;
WOO uses NOS network infrastructure and has a national coverage of over 90% of 4G mobile network, with speeds up to 150Mbps. WOO’s Net Fixed is present in 4.6 million homes nationwide and there is work on expanding the fiber network.
Operator rates Woo
Regarding tariffs, three are available:
- I want Mobile (costs 23 euros a month and offers 10 GB of data and 1000 Minutes / SMS)
- I want Mobile + Fixed Net (it costs 55 euros a month and offers speeds at 1 Gbps. With speeds of 100 Mbps it costs 10 euros less)
- I want Net Fixed (The price of this tariff is 37 euros per month with speeds at 1 Gbps. If it is at 100 Mbps it costs 10 euros less per month)
If your need is at the level of GBs of data then you should analyze this new operator. Until August 31, the operator offers a month of mobile service for you to try.