Vivo today launched the first smartphone (non-Google) to arrive at the factory with the new Android 11, Vivo V20. This is the second smartphone to be added to the V20 line, having also confirmed the arrival of Vivo V20 SE even before the end of this month.
The event confirmed the arrival of the smartphone in the second largest market in the world, India. However, information about a possible global launch has not yet been revealed, although this is very likely.
The presence of Android 11 is far from being the only selling point of this new Vivo V20, being yet another smartphone from the Chinese brand offering an interesting price / quality ratio. With a base price below € 300, it is guaranteed to become quite popular.
Vivo V20 specifications
- 6.44 “inch AMOLED display with Full HD + resolution and drop-shaped notch
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- 8GB of RAM
- Up to 256GB of internal memory, expandable via microSD card
- Triple rear camera: 64MP + 8MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth)
- 44 megapixel front camera
- On-screen fingerprint reader
- 4,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Android 11, FunTouch OS 11
As we can see in its list of specifications, one of the highlights of the Vivo V20 goes to its front camera with an impressive 44 megapixel sensor. This camera arrives with support for 4K video recording, Super Night Mode, Slo-Mo mode and more.
This is guaranteed to be an excellent investment for users who prioritize the photographic capabilities of the front camera of their smartphones.
Recently, the ASUS ZenFone 7 Pro was considered the best smartphone to take selfies by DxOMark, but considering that it has a much higher price than the Vivo V20, this will be a better option for tight budgets.
4gnews editors recommend: