We are looking for a media clerk (m / f / d) for audiovisual media in our HQ in Hanover for August 1st, 2020. In addition to supporting the editorial team with podcast and video topics, you will also get to know the areas of social media, online marketing, SEO and sales.
As a rule, the training lasts three years. The school part of the training takes place in the Multimedia BbS Hanover instead of. You are also welcome to do an internship with us in advance.
During your apprenticeship at t3n, you will learn not only to acquire specialist know-how, but also to take on responsibility and work independently and in a structured manner. You will immediately become an integral part of our team, work on your own projects, keep thinking outside the box and develop yourself continuously.
- Before you get your morning coffee, you coordinate with your colleagues what tasks are due today.
- If a new podcast has been recorded, you take care of the post-production and edit the episodes if necessary.
- You are responsible for the advertising integration and when the episode is finished, you upload it to the appropriate platforms.
- After the podcast is before the podcast: You support the editorial team in planning the podcast and coordinate with other departments.
- If an external service provider approaches you, you take over the communication and are the contact person when it comes to organizational processes.
- Since you are also interested in topics related to video and moving images, you have discovered a cool new format and come up with an idea of how this could be implemented for t3n.
- You have a very good oral and written expression, spelling and punctuation are no problem for you.
- You like podcasts and have an eye for cool video formats on the web. Tiktok is not a foreign word to you.
- You describe yourself as digitally affine and are interested in topics from the t3n cosmos.
- You are quick to grasp and show a high degree of care and perseverance even with repetitive work.
- You want to take initiative and responsibility.
- Team spirit, fairness and innovation are your credo.
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find this in Berlin?
We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues We like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future. On our Blog you get a look behind the scenes: Here we write about work, structures and workflows in the background
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the t3n.de platform with online reporting, a job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the t3n Pro membership model.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- In our modern office in Hanover, we provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks.
- Do you need a break? Then challenge your colleagues to crook, table tennis or a Fifa match!
- Whether internal bar camps, wine Thursdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party – you are cordially invited to all t3n events!
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to complete your training in our editorial team? Just click on the button and convince us with your application! Your contact person is Sébastien Bonset.