After many rumors, we are finally getting a more concrete idea of what the Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro will look like. As expected, this will be a mid-range smartphone, with very balanced specifications.
A recent publication on the Slashleaks website gives us information about the equipment specifications. In addition, another image shows us what your front design will look like.
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro full specifications:
- 6.67 inch IPS LCD screen with hole in the center of the screen
- Full HD + resolution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor
- 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB or 128GB of UFS 2.1 internal storage
- Fingerprint sensor built into the side
- Rear cameras: 48MP + 8MP (wide angle) + 5MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- 16MP front camera
- 4G Dual SIM
- 3.5mm jack input
- 5020mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The front design of the Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro
Xiaomi Poco M2 Pro will be exclusive to the Indian market
Judging by its specifications and design, the Poco M2 Pro will be just a version of the Redmi Note 9S with another name. The only visible difference for the equipment sold in our country is the improvement in the loading speed to 33W.
This will be a version sold exclusively by Xiaomi in India. It will certainly be an equipment with an attractive price, but which you will not miss in our market, since the brand offers practically equal options in the Redmi Note 9 line.
4gnews editors recommend: